Gnostic Doctrine

Saturday, 18 December 2021

The Sayings of the Aeons

The Sayings of the Aeons

The Way

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said:

Truth is the beginning of the Path.

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said:

Blessed are those who follow the Path to gnosis

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said

Guide us on the Path so that we may triumph over the enemy of our salvation, and be with you in the Aeon of Aeons in the pleroma of enlightenment

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said

Make yourself one with the Aeons, and the journey will lead you to eternity

Gnosis

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said

Our journey towards Gnosis may take us to many unexpected places

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said:

It is we who must seek the truth of the Cosmos in order to achieve gnosis

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said

Ours is to question all things, and to rejoice in the truth, for it will guide us on the path to the pleroma

Darkness and Light

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said:

Fear not the Archons, fear the darkness that would conceal the knowledge of the Cosmos. Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the Path to the pleroma of enlightenment.

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said:

The only real darkness lives in the hearts of those who do not follow the Path. Otherwise, there is always some measure of light. And where there is light, the Father sees all!"

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said

The one who chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey

See the gospel of Thomas saying 7

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion that the human being will devour so that the lion becomes human. And cursed is the human being that the lion devours; and the lion will become human.

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said:

Truly, the corrupted sinner will be cleansed from within

The Aeons spoke to me and this is what they said

Where we come from and where we are going are all the same

See the gospel of Thomas saying 49

seek not the wickedness amongst your neighbors, lest it find purchase in your own house."

The Pleroma was seen. And the earth will lift its face to the stars. From one, all will learn."

Blessed are the true believers, for only they shall walk the Path, and they shall be welcomed unto the realm of the Pleroma and made as one with the Aeons

Gnosis is illusive those who does not seek it with both eyes wide open

The rift was created and on that day, the one who brought the shadow and the making of the world. And him the Aeons named Demiurge.

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Demiurge.

No comments: